Exclusive monthly screenings for guests on the autism spectrum, with sensory difficulties or learning difficulties.
What makes these screenings friendly?
- The lights will be on low
- The volume will be turned down
- There will be no trailers at the beginning of the film
- Scheduled time away from other public screenings to reduce queues
- You'll be able to move around the cinema if you like - Guests are reminded not to run inside the cinema and that children should be supervised at all times.
Current Autism-Friendly Screening
There are currently no Autism Friendly screenings. Check back soon.