Exclusive monthly screenings for guests on the autism spectrum, with sensory difficulties, processing disorders or learning difficulties.
£3 per child - Accompanying Adult FREE
What makes these screenings friendly?
- The lights will be on low
- The volume will be turned down
- There will be no trailers at the beginning of the film
- Scheduled time away from other public screenings to reduce queues
- You'll be able to move around the cinema if you like - Guests are reminded not to run inside the cinema and that children should be supervised at all times.
Autism Friendly screenings coming up:
DIARY OF A WIMPY KID: THE LONG HAUL - Sat 1st July - 11:30am
WONDER WOMAN 2D - Sun 2nd July - 11:30am